Ashtray Humour Ashtray Humour

WHAT THE F*** I DONT EVEN..

reminds me of saladfingers in the way that it TOTALLY RAPED MY MIND O_____o

ToliveAnimations responds:

Thanks, I'm glad it had at least some effect, and to have it compared to such an influential artists work is pretty chuffing nice. But I am nowhere near the same league as David Firth.

Its Dramatic Its Dramatic

made me lol

is it me or does JB only sound good 800% slower?

TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

You sir, are amazing

This has to be one of the best videos ive ever seen on NG...
amazing story, brilliant ending, you even kept me laughing through the credits

the ONLY bad thing i can say is that the images and videos are a bit fuzzy, other than that, its perfect!

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

THANKYOU SO DAMN MUCH!

I was recently given a research assignment based on the relative scale of different objects in the universe

you would not believe how many hours of research this single flash animation saved me - all i needed to do was a tiny bit more research into certain components, but i thank you hugely for all the help!

keep up the good work!

Shoot Balloons Shoot Balloons

meh

the idea for the game is good, but you need to make it last longer, i found myself getting bored within a few seconds.

Also, try making your 'miss' explosion different to your 'hit' explosion, its hard to tell the difference when i was shooting up high

try adding some more challenges and modes, like bomb balloons and ones that slow down your gun when you shoot

if you can get these parts in, it should get through much easier!

BUGWAVE BUGWAVE

Could be better

The game play is the same as most tower defence games but i found that the UI took some time getting used too. Also, you could put a warning that there are two exits as i didn't realise until far too late. I cant say it gave anything new to the tower defence genre so im only rating it a 6

The Last Survivor The Last Survivor

simply amazing

I currently have yet to find a track by you that I havent wanted on my iPod, this one is no exception

Your music is amazing and I would be strongly surprised if it didnt get you a job in the film or game industries

keep up the good work!

Acoustica Acoustica

drums are just... no....

drummer is HOPELESSLY out of time
other than that, sounds good

Song of Storms remix Song of Storms remix

derp

Its like zelda with a hint of golden sun